CFL Outdoor Season 2019 - Closed
- Individuals must register as part of a team. If you are not yet part of a team, or don't have a full team, please use the Facebook page to advertise or ask if any other teams are in need of a member (https://www.facebook.com/canterburyfistball/). The first Open Day/ Training will also be a good opportunity to scout a team/player if you are still in need
- All new members must complete an individual registration form. If you have played before, your captain will register your team for you
- Your team must have a minimum of 4 registered players for each game. If you have less that this, you may still compete with other players, but your result will be recorded as a loss
- There are two mini tournaments - One Saturday, and one Sunday. If you are unable to provide a team of at least 4 registered players for either of these tournaments, you must let management know by Wednesday 13th of February. If you have done this we will plan for your team to play these games at other times, however if we are not made aware of this by the cut off date, these games will be recorded as losses for your team
- Games will run between 6-9pm every second Wednesday, and the draw will be posted the previous Sunday
- Every team must contribute a referee. If you are unfamiliar with the rules there will be a referee training day on Saturday 8th Feb. Details to follow
- Fees are $50pp and must be paid by the first game - acc no. 12-3148-0264399-00
- Registration forms can be found in the 'Sign Up' tab above
Friday 8th Feb: Registration Closes
Wednesday 6th Feb: Open Day/Training
Wednesday 13th Feb (Week 2): Fees must be paid by this date
Wednesday 13th Feb (Week 2): Round 1
Wednesday 20th Feb (Week 3):Training
Sunday 24th Feb (Week 3): Mini Tournament R2
Wednesday 27th Feb (Week 4): Round 3
Wednesday 6th March (Week 5):Training
Wednesday 13th March (Week 6): Round 4
Saturday 16th March (Week 6): Mini Tournament 5
Wednesday 20th March (Week 7): Training
Wednesday 27th March (Week 8): Round 6
Wednesday 3rd April (Week 9): Training
Wednesday 10th April (Week 10): Finals/ Prizegiving
Ok teams, here we go!! The draw is attached as a google spreadsheet. This is not the complete draw, as we will split into two divisions mid way.
Games start on the dot, so please make sure you are there with plenty of time to warm up. Referees and duty teams please be there at least 10 minutes early. If you are unable to make any games, please contact your opposing team captain directly and arrange a new time to play. This can be within any playing hours if there is a 4th field available, or on any training night. Once you have done this please let Vikki know the changes. If you notice any mistakes or double ups please let her know ASAP.
Captains please be there on Wednesday at least 15 minutes before your game as there are some things we need to run through before we start.
Thanks everyone! See you all Wednesday!!!!